A good place to help others.
Get Involved With New True Vine
Our Services And Opportunities
Here at New True Vine we are proud of the volunteer and service opportunities we offer.
If you are interested in serving, please make it known by clicking the ‘Sign-in’ button below.
“A Hand Up”
A Hand Up is our monthly Community Give-a-Way Outreach Ministry. It is free to anyone, so spread the word!
TIME: 10:30 am —12:30 pm
WHEN: Every 3rd Saturday
Brotherhood is a meeting held once a month that gives space for the men to get together, pray, and engage in productive activities that support our church and their personal growth. Email us for more information.
“Women of Worship”
WOW is a meeting held once a month that gives space for the women to get together, pray, and engage in productive activities that support our church and their personal growth. Email us for more information.
Your opportunities for service include but are not limited to….
- Praise Team
- Live Audio Technician
- Usher’s and Greeter’s
- Security Team
- Church Administration
- Music Production
- Care/Hospitality Ministry
- Bible Teachers
- Maintenance Ministry
- Youth Ministry “CIA” (christians in action)
Become A Member
What We Believe . . .
- That the Bible is the inspired Word of God [II Tim 3:16].
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary [Matt 1:18- 25].
- That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead; that He ascended [John 3:13] to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the intercessor [Romans 8:34].
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, [Ro 3:23] and that repentance is necessary for forgiveness of sins [Lu 13:3].
- Man must be born again to see God [John 3:3] and that salvation is a gift of grace by faith and is not obtained by good works [Eph 2:8].
- In the baptism of the Holy Ghost [John 14:26] and that the Holy Ghost comes to those who are obedient [Acts 5:32].
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance, [Acts 2:4] and that it is evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Ghost [Matt 28:19] and/or in the name of Jesus [Acts 2:38].
- That Divine Healing is provided for all in the atonement [Isa 53:5].
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people [I Thes 4:7, Tit 2:3, Heb 12:14].
- In the second coming of Jesus. [I Thes 4:13-17].
- That God wants His people to assemble together faithfully for worship, for the purpose of edification through scriptures and for mutual encouragement [Heb 10:25].
Our Membership Requirements
If you are interested in becoming a member of our church, you will have an opportunity to review the requirements with the Pastor and First Lady.
There are no obligations or monetary commitments.
You can let the nearest usher know that you would like to begin the process and we will address your interest as soon as possible.
Jesus Christ Bore The Cross For Us
1705 Robinson Rd Grand Prairie Tx 75051 P O Box 530467 Grand Prairie Tx 75053
Copyright by New True Vine Miracle Tabernacle
All Rights Reserved