We welcome you whole heartedly!
Your First Time Visiting With Us?
Service Days And Times
- Sunday School……………9:30 am
- Morning Worship……..11:00 am
- Prayer Meeting…………..7:00 pm
- Praise Team Rehearsal..6:30pm
- Brotherhood …….12:00 pm (3rd Saturday)
- Community Giveaway 10:30 am- 12:30 pm (1st Saturday)
Let’s Prepare for Your First Visit
Thank you for visiting us for the first time.
Please take a few moments to fill out the form to the left and submit it to us. Let us know some of your expectations or any challenges that you may have so we can prepare to accommodate you.
We are looking forward to meeting with you!
From All Of Us At New True Vine
What To Expect?
Everyone Is Welcome!
For a spirit-filled worship service in a loving atmosphere come and worship with us and experience it for yourself. The combination of praise & worship, gospel, traditional, contemporary and holiness style call and response songs are all common music styles that you’ll praise and worship to in the services at New True Vine.
You might also hear testimonies or praise reports to the glory and honor of God. We have fun lifting up the name of Jesus! We hope you’ll come and worship with us again and again.
Become A Member
What We Believe . . .
- That the Bible is the inspired Word of God [II Tim 3:16].
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary [Matt 1:18- 25].
- That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead; that He ascended [John 3:13] to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the intercessor [Romans 8:34].
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, [Ro 3:23] and that repentance is necessary for forgiveness of sins [Lu 13:3].¨
- Man must be born again to see God ]John 3:3] and that salvation is a gift of grace by faith and is not obtained by good works [Eph 2:8].
- In the baptism of the Holy Ghost [John 14:26] and that the Holy Ghost comes to those who are obedient [Acts 5:32].
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance, [Acts 2:4] and that it is evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Ghost [Matt 28:19].and/or in the name of Jesus [Acts 2:38].
- That Divine Healing is provided for all in the atonement [Isa 53:5].
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people [I Thes 4:7, Tit 2:3, Heb 12:14].
- In the second coming of Jesus. [I Thes 4:13-17].
- That God wants His people to assemble together faithfully for worship, for the purpose of edification through scriptures and for mutual encouragement [Heb 10:25].
Our Membership Requirements
If you are interested in becoming a member of our church, you will have an opportunity to review the requirements with the Pastor and First Lady. There are no obligations or monetary commitments.
You can let the nearest usher know that you would like to begin the process and we will address your interest as soon as possible.
Jesus Christ Bore The Cross For Us